Work From Bermuda Visa
This visa allows executives and students to work and study remotely from the island in a stunning and worry-free environment.
For people who are currently employed and working from home or enrolled in tertiary education and studying remotely. Instead of working or studying remotely in your home country, you can work or study remotely from Bermuda. While working or studying remotely in Bermuda with this certificate, you will not be allowed to seek work with a local company.
- be at least 18 years old and pay the application fee
- not have been convicted of a crime in Bermuda or elsewhere
- possess valid health insurance coverage
- demonstrate employment with a legitimate company or your own company registered and operating outside of Bermuda, in the case of a remote worker
- provide evidence of enrollment in a Research, Undergraduate, Graduate or Doctorate Programme, in the case of a student
- have substantial means and/or have a continuous source of annual income
How to Apply
The application form takes about 15 minutes to complete if all the information is immediately available. Your payment must be received by the Government of Bermuda in order for the application to be processed. The form must be completed in English.
- Proof of employment or evidence of school enrollment;
- Color scan of your passport photo page;
- Color scan of visa information;
- All supporting documentation should also be in English, where practical
The visa application fee is $263 and is non-refundable.