Remotely from Georgia
Remotely from Georgia project is applicable for all travelers (up to 95 country nationals and residents. Such as US, EU, GcC countries, etc.) who could visit Georgia visa free and could stay in the country for up to an year, before pandemics. Relevantly, there will be no special visa category issued for travelers willing to remotely work from Georgia. They will just need to submit specially tailored application form and provide financial proof along with other requested information. After obtaining approval from Georgian Government, applicants and their families will be allowed to travel and work remotely from Georgia.
- You own a location independent business (and/or)
- You work remotely for a company based outside of Georgia
- You must prove financial ability to pay taxes while staying in Georgia
- You earn at least $2000 per month
- You must undergo mandatory 14-day quarantine
- Obtain travel insurance valid for six months
How to Apply
1. Fill out the online application form
- Being a citizen of one of the 95 countries that are listed here.
- Minimum income of USD 2000 a month for the last 12 months (although some people have been approved by showing a total of 24,000 USD in savings).
- Presenting a health/travel insurance bought for a minimum of 6 months.
- Applicants need to agree to complete an 8-day quarantine in a government-approved hotel and to perform a PCR test on the 8th day (at their expense).
There is no application fee.