Nomad Digital Residence Visa
The program is designed for persons whose work can be done remotely and are desirous of doing so from a safe Caribbean island with all modern amenities, including reliable and fast telecommunications to the world.
The visa was designed for persons and their dependent who are not residents or nationals of Antigua and Barbuda, offering the opportunity to work away from their homeland, while in the safety of a warm tropical island.
Persons who apply for the NDR visa must meet the requirements to qualify. All persons applying must currently be employed or self-employed, while paying income taxes to their place of residence or native country. Successful candidates, must be able to work away from home with the use of mobile technology while on the go, in other to qualify.
The NDR visa does not grant the holder(s) or dependent(s) the right to seek employment from any local registered business organization, institutions or any form of employment within Antigua and Barbuda.
With the Nomad Digital Residence visa, the holder(s) and their dependent(s) are allowed to travel in and out of Antigua and Barbuda for a (2) two year period extended stay while visiting.
- You earn at least $50,000 per year
- You have your own travel/health insurance plan
How to Apply
- Applications are to be made online, using the application process portal where all payments can be made.
- Documents submission must be uploaded and attached to the application online. All documents that are not in the English language, must be translated and notarized.
- A full color passport size photo for each applicant (and any dependent(s) if any.) Dimensions are as follows: 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm.) Head must be positioned between 1 -1 3/8 inches (25 x 35 mm) from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head. JPEG format.
- A full color copy of applicant passport bio-page. (Passport must be valid for more than the (2) years.) JPEG format.
The visa application fee is:- Single: USD $1,500.00;- Couples: USD $2,000.00;- Dependents (Family of three persons and over): USD $3,000.00A receipt will be issued for the applicant and declared dependents. The receipt of payment must be sent via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), after completion of application.