Digital Nomads and Family Visa
Finally, the British territory of Anguilla has just launched their own special visa for digital nomads and families who would like to “work from home” on a beautiful Caribbean island destination
Must have proof of Employment.
How to Apply
- Gather the required documents, print out and complete the application form.
- Pay the fees associated with the application
- A completed application form.
- Proof of Employment or Business Incorporation Certificate.
- Proof of Visas (where applicable).
- Police Record (with a validity of not more than six (6) months for all applicants 18 years and older.
- Proof of relationship to dependents.
- Each applicant (as well as each family member) will also submit:
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Passport Picture Page.
- A brief description of the work the applicant will be doing.
The visa application fee is $2,000 per individual OR $3,000.00 (upto 4 persons)Details: Main applicant + three(3) dependents+ US$250.00 for each additional family member.Details: 1 head of household, 3 dependents (spouse and 2 dependents)