Barbados Welcome Stamp Visa
The 12-Month Barbados Welcome Stamp is a visa for a non-national who is employed in a country other than Barbados and who is resident and employed by a company registered and operating outside of Barbados (not carrying on business in or from Barbados).
Must earn US$50,000.00 or more over the next 12 months.
How to Apply
- Applicants wishing to apply under the 12 Month Barbados Welcome Stamp are required to complete and submit the following documents electronically:
- Passport sized photograph
- Bio data page of passport
- Proof of relationship of dependents
Your application will begin processing within 48 hours of receiving a complete application. A visa will be processed and confirmed or denied in 5 working days or less.
- Passport sized photograph – Principal Applicant and all other members of the Family Group over the age of 18 (if applicable)
- Bio data page of passport – Principal Applicant and all other members the Family Group (if applicable)
- Proof of relationship of Principal Applicant to all other members of the Family Group
The visa application fee is:
- Individual – Fee of US $2,000.00
- Family Bundle- Fee US $3,000.00