Avvinue Partners with Aruba Tourism Authority on Pet-Friendly Campaign
This week, dog parents around the world are celebrating National Dog Week (Sept. 18-24), and Avvinue is excited to announce a partnership with the Aruba Tourism Authority on the Have Dog, Will Travel campaign, which highlights how people can travel easily to Aruba to enjoy a pet-friendly vacation or travels.
Through this partnership, Avvinue offers travelers a pet-friendly travel booking system in order to give travelers step-by-step guidance on finding and booking a flight, arranging pet-friendly accommodations and navigating the logistics of international pet travel.
"We are delighted to partner with Aruba on this campaign, because it aligns with our values and mission of pushing the travel industry to become more pet friendly," said Nicole Caba, Founder & CEO of Avvinue.
Book Pet-Friendly Flights
Traveling with your dog to Aruba? You can now book a pet-friendly flight that allows you to enter your pet profile in order to find the right commercial flight for your pet, whether traveling in cabin, in the live animal's lounge or a service animal.
Simply visit the Avvinue booking engine and search for flights. Visitors who book their travel through Avvinue and enter the promo code ARUBA at checkout will receive a $25 discount off the flight for themselves and their dog.
Aruba has been recognized as a destination favorite by people all around the world, and is a pet-friendly destination for travelers going on an adventure with their pets.
Pet-Friendly Hotels in Aruba
In fact, Aruba is home to several pet-friendly hotels visitors can choose from:
- Amsterdam Manor Beach Resort Aruba extends their AAA Three Diamond hospitality to even the
furriest of guests, welcoming them with tasty treats and a water bowl upon arrival. For just $10 a
day, visitors and their dogs of any size are encouraged to enjoy their paradise vacation.
- Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort welcomes dogs up to 20lbs to stay at the adult-only hotel, where their
personal concierge will be extended to their canine companion who can provide dog-friendly recommendations and resources. The additional rate for an accompanying dog is $15/night in the Bucuti Wing and $20/night in the Tara Wing.
- Courtyard Aruba Resort by Marriott ensures vacationers and their furry companions will have a truly memorable getaway with its ideal location on Palm Beach. As part of the Have Dog, Will Travel promotion, vacationers who stay for 4 nights or more with their furry friends will receive 15% off their total. Travel must be valid through November 6, 2022. Pets must weigh no more than 20lbs and travelers are subject to a $150 cleaning fee.
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Spa & Casino offers travelers and their four-legged friends a welcome letter and biscuit, comfy dog bed, and food and water bowls upon arrival. For a $150 fee for up to 7 nights, owners can enjoy their luxurious stay at the Hyatt Regency with the added bonus of a hands-on concierge which can provide resources for pet owners including nearby walking routes, local pet shops, groomers, vets and other pet-friendly establishments. For additional information, visit aruba.regency.hyatt.com.
- The Ritz-Carlton Aruba offers pet-friendly amenities designed to create an ultimate luxury experience for pets and their owners, including mini plush pet cabanas, gourmet pet food options on the room service menu and restaurant, and non-motorized water activities fit for even the most adventurous of pets.
“Aruba is a destination that not only allows you to bring your dog but welcomes them with open arms,”said Ronella Croes, CEO of the Aruba Tourism Authority. “Through this promotion, we aim to help pet-owners enjoy an idyllic experience of the One happy island, whether they are planning to bring their companion or safely board them while they travel.”
Follow the conversation on social using the #OneHappyIsland hashtag and tag @ArubaTourism and @AvvinueHQ.
As one of the most revisited Caribbean destinations, Aruba – One happy island – offers breathtaking beaches, diverse culinary delights, a sprawling and unforgettable Arikok National Park, and award-winning hotels and villas. A leader in innovation, the country was awarded a top spot on LonelyPlanet's Best in Travel 2020 list due to their ambitious sustainability efforts. In today’s ever-changing world, Aruba’s ‘Health and Happiness Code’ safety protocols provide peace of mind, while still delivering a relaxing on-island experience. Located outside the hurricane belt, explore all Aruba has to offer, from romantic beach getaways, unique wellness experiences and more, on Aruba.com.